Hair Transplant Results After 1 Year
It has been a year since you have gone for your life-changing procedure in order to get the gorgeous hair that you have always wanted. Now, your hair transplant results after 1 year will hopefully be all that you desired and more.
Table of Contents
What To Expect From Your Hair Transplant Results After 1 Year
A year after you have gone for your hair transplantation procedure, you will have recovered fully from the procedure and it will most likely be a distant memory. Usually, after a year, you will be fully covered and highly satisfied with your new look. Within a year, your hair would have had enough time to fully recover and grow to its full potential concerning thickness and length.
The hair transplant results after 1 year will be influenced by a number of factors, namely:
- Your aftercare regime
- Whether you opted for additional treatments
- Your hair density before the procedure
- Your unique hair growth cycle
All of these factors have an influence on your hair transplant results after 1 year. In some rare cases, they may even delay the recovery rate and the ultimate result can only be reached around 18 months after the procedure.
Hair Growth After 12 Months
Most individuals who have gone for the hair transplantation procedure will have reached full hair maturity and recovery after a year has passed. Your hair would have greatly thickened, and your hair is also now growing at a much faster rate as your hair growth cycle has been restored.
It is even possible that you have had to go for a haircut to help keep your hair in style and accordance with you. The bald spots that once appeared on your scalp should be completely covered with thick, dense hair. If you observe sparse hairs around your problem area, ask your hairdresser or barber to help style it in a way that will cover the sparse area.
Your hair will continue to grow and become all the more natural to you. The growth rate of your hair by this time should be around 1cm per month. Ensuring regular visits to your hairdresser or barber will help keep your hair healthy and trim it according to your style.
There are a number of factors that can influence your hair growth rate, such as:
- Water drinking habits
- Alcohol consumption
- Use of proper hair products
- Use of hair growth boosters
Your Process Until Now
It has been a year since you started your new journey for your hair transplant results after 1 year. During these past 12 months, you would have observed the following.
- Hair Transplant Side Effects – These side effects are usually experienced within the first few months after your hair transplant surgery. They include redness, swelling, numbing, and most noticeably shedding. These side effects would only have lasted a while if proper care was taken and will not influence your final result.
- New hair growth – Around 3 to 4 months after your hair transplant surgery, your hair would have started growing more prominently. This growth will continue until your natural hair growth cycle is restored.
- Dormant hair follicles – Your hair would not have grown within the first 3 to 4 months as your follicles needed to recover from the transplant and adapt back to your hair growth cycle.
- Constant aftercare – Going for any procedure requires hair transplant aftercare. The same applies to hair transplantation results after 1 year. To achieve the best result possible, you have to maintain a care cycle to ensure your hair remains strong and healthy.
- Ultimate Results – Your hair transplant results after 1 year should have you feeling confident and pleased with your dream hairline. Your problematic areas should be resolved and you should be able to style your hair as you please.
Sustain Your Hair Transplant Results After 1 Year
In the past 12 months, you have taken steps to ensure your hair transplant results after 1 year are amazingly healthy, thick hair. It is, however, important to continue this healthy regimen in order to maintain your hair after the transplant and to ensure you have many years of satisfaction from the procedure.
Lifestyle and Diet
During the past 12 months, your diet and lifestyle may have altered to help ensure the success of your surgery. The food you consume, the amount of water you drink, and your exercise regime have all been adapted to ensure that your hair gets the best care during the recovery process.
We advise you to continue using this regime that you have adopted. Avoiding alcohol consumption and smoking, ensure that you drink enough water and eat foods that aid in hair growth. Doing this will help keep your hair healthier for much longer and you will be able to see the benefits from it for years to come.
Always ensure that you have enough zinc in your diet or as a supplement. Zinc is not naturally produced by our bodies but it is essential to your hair maintenance. Without enough zinc in your diet, you are prone to hair loss, which is counterproductive. This essential element can be found in the following foods:
Ensuring you live a healthy, hair-friendly lifestyle, will help keep the shafts of your hair healthy and strong. This will prevent hair loss from occurring or thinning. If the hair shaft becomes weak due to a lack of essential nutrients, it becomes susceptible to breaking or splitting which will reduce your hair health and density.
Maintain Your Hair Care Regime
Your hair transplant results after 1 year are greatly influenced by your hair care regime. Using the recommended shampoos and conditioners and well as going for hair treatments have allowed your hair to grow strong, healthy, long, and thick.
Using this hair care regime with the recommended shampoos will help maintain your hair and keep it strong. We also advise that you look out for shampoos that contain biotin and Ginseng.
- This is a water-soluble B Vitamin – Which means that your body does not store it.
- It maintains and enhances the keratin structure of your hair, keeping it strong and healthy. It also adds to the softness and shine appearance of your hair.
- You can find it in most of our recommended shampoos to prevent hair loss.
- You can add it to your diet as well. Egg yolks, legumes, nuts, seeds, liver, sweet potatoes mushrooms, bananas, broccoli, and avocados all have it.
- This is a bioactive element known as Ginsenosides
- It maintains and boosts hair growth by influencing the dermal papillae. The dermal papillae are responsible for hair growth regulation and hair loss prevention.
- It is found in our recommended shampoos to prevent hair loss.
- It can also be taken as a supplement or as herbal tea. Please consult your physician when you include this in your diet.
Read More About Hair Transplant Results
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no way to speed up your recovery time as your hair will have to naturally move to the anagen phase of growth. It is, however, important to ensure proper aftercare in order to ensure that you do not delay the recovery process. Ensure you use the products provided to you after the hair transplantation surgery in order to keep your scalp healthy and clean. This will prevent infection and promote graft survival by ensuring the correct nutrients are available for recovery.
Hair transplant surgery has a very high success rate. IdealofMeD offers a success rate of 98%. This is a low-risk surgery but offers high rewards. It is an ideal solution for hair patchiness or balding.
Yes, a hair transplantation surgery is a permanent solution to balding or patchiness. Your hair follicles are moved and replanted in the problem area where they will continue to grow as soon as they have recovered from the procedure and returned to the anagen growth phase of the hair growth cycle. normally nevertheless.
Most individuals that go for hair transplantation surgery achieve maximum density around 12 months after the procedure. It is possible for your hair to continue thickening up until 18 months after the procedure. This will depend on your hair care as well as your own unique genetics and hair tendencies. Your hair will, however, continue to grow.