Hair Transplantation by IdealofMeD
Hair loss is something that affects more than half of the world’s population. Nonetheless, there is a huge stigma associated with hair loss solutions, especially hair transplants.
This website is aimed at reducing the stigma associated with hair transplants.
Getting a hair transplantation is a permanent solution for anyone that would like their hair back. Throughout this page you’ll get to see before and after images, how to prepare for your hair transplant procedure, the different types of treatments, costs and more.
Your Hair Transplantation Starting Point
The first time you experience hair loss can make you feel a bit emotional. If you feel that you’re experiencing an excessive amount of hair loss the first thing you should do is consult your doctor. A medical professional will be able to let you know what all your options are when it comes to a hair transplant and whether or not you’re an ideal candidate for hair transplantation.
Hair Transplantation Before and After
You can create realistic expectations for your hairline by seeing before and after pictures of hair transplantation and reading customer testimonials. You need to understand what your hair needs to look like before going through any hair transplant treatment, whether it’s FUE, DHI, or even a combination thereof, as well as what the end result of each of these looks like. It’s also important that you know how to properly care for your new hair afterwards.
There are a few things you should consider before choosing to get a hair transplant. This is ultimately the best way to ensure your expectations are reasonable. Firstly, the amount of hair you have along with your hair type plays a big role in the final hair transplantation outcome.
Apart from the above, you need to understand that it can take up to 12-16 months before you see your final results, so it is a timely process. That said, after 6 months you will see a big difference already. Below you can see some of the beard and hair transplantation before and after images from IdealofMeD’s past customers.
Latest Articles on Hair Transplantation
Preparing for a Hair Transplantation
In preparation for a hair transplant, you should follow a few steps that will be discussed with you during your medical consultation about the procedure. The type of hair transplant you get will essentially impact the way you prepare for your procedure. However, there are a few things you can do to prepare for the big day:
- No smoking: If you cannot quit smoking, try to avoid it for at least 24 hours before your hair transplantation procedure.
- No alcohol: Avoid alcoholic beverages for at least 3-5 days before the procedure.
- Head massages: Around 2-4 weeks leading up to your procedure, you should try to massage your scalp every day for 10 to 30 minutes.
- No blood-thinning medicine: Try to avoid any blood-thinning medication for at least 2 weeks before the surgery.
- No hair cutting/shaving: Let your hair grow for 1 month before the procedure to ensure a good examination of the donor- and transplant area can be done.
Get a monthly update on all that is new at hairtransplantation.com including interviews with patients, new before and after pictures as well as mighty discounts for the best hair loss products!
Hair Transplantation Must-Reads
If you’d like to learn more about hair loss and hair restoration, then a definite must-read is IdealofMeD’s ebook The Hair Loss Fix. IdealofMeD believes that hair restoration should be approached holistically. Within this ebook, you’ll be able to read more about how you can adopt healthy habits and practices for yourself to prepare for your hair transplantation. If you want the best outcome from your hair transplantation, then we highly recommend giving this a read.
Finding a Hair Transplantation Clinic
Without a doubt, you’ll want to find the best hair transplantation clinic available to you regardless if it’s a local clinic or one that involves you travelling. Research is crucial before choosing your clinic, as it will affect your hair transplantation results. Here are some of the things to look for when researching hair transplantation clinics.
- Reviews: Have a look at what previous customers have to say about the clinic’s service
- Free Consultations: Not everyone will be an ideal candidate for a hair transplant, so check out reputable clinics that offer free consultations so that they can assess your problem and advise on the right treatment.
- Medical Team: Ensure the surgeons that’ll be working on you have all their necessary qualifications as well as a substantial amount of experience.
- Packages: One of the best clinics you could choose is one that offers all-inclusive packages. This is one of the easiest ways to ensure you save on your hair transplantation cost.
- Cost: Find clinics that offer affordable hair transplantation procedures. You can save up to 70% when you choose to travel to Turkey for the procedure.
Once you’ve gone through all of this, you’ll have a better understanding of which hair transplantation clinic is the best fit for you and where you get the best hair transplantation results.
The Cost of a Hair Transplantation
The hair transplantation cost is a major factor to consider before going ahead with a hair transplant. The country you decide to get the procedure in will have a large impact on the overall cost. Apart from this, there are a few other factors that determine the cost of your procedure:
- Type of hair transplant: There are a few different types of hair transplantations available, so the cost will vary depending on which one you opt for.
- Type of accommodation you choose: You will need to factor in how much your accommodation will be if you do travel to a different country for your procedure – unless you opt for an all-inclusive package!
- The country you get the procedure in: Each country has its own price range for hair transplantation. The UK and US are two of the most expensive countries to get the procedure done in, whereas Turkey is the most affordable.
- Travelling: If you choose to get the procedure in another country, you will need to include the price of your flight tickets.
- The number of grafts you need: The more grafts are needed, the more costly the procedure can get. The number of grafts needed will depend on the size of the area that requires the hair transplant.
- Amount of members in your surgical team: The more members there are in the medical team that will be working on you, the more the procedure will cost. The medical team’s experience will also determine the cost.
As you may have now seen, there is a lot that goes into the overall cost. You will need to have a lot of patience when gathering all of this information to ensure you get the right amounts quoted to.
Hair Transplantation Methods
There are various different types of hair transplantation methods to choose from. Each of the methods help for different problem areas. There are 2 main types of treatments, namely FUE and DHI as well as ‘old’ methods like FUT. However, there are some cases where you’ll need two separate procedures for optimal coverage. A FUE & DHI Combination treatment is sometimes possible as well, where you will get both the FUE and the DHI treatment in one procedure instead of two separate procedures 1 year apart.
Hairtransplantation.com by IdealofMeD
Accurate, trustworthy, and unbiased information
As a hair transplant clinic in Turkey, we see the impact a hair transplant can have on a person each and every day. We’re incredibly proud of our work to help people become their ideal me. One thing that has always bothered us, though, is the stigma associated with hair loss solutions like getting a hair transplant.
On this website, we provide you with a wealth of information about hair loss and hair loss solutions like hair transplantations – as well as access to a huge community of people who are or were in the same situation as you.
Our articles are medically reviewed to ensure you get accurate and trustworthy information. To understand is to know what to do.
Best Hair Transplantation
There’s a lot to take into consideration when it comes to getting a hair transplantation. It is a timely process that requires a lot of patience. However, once you’ve taken that leap you won’t at all regret your decision in doing so!
Being comfortable in your own skin is something everyone should strive for, and hair transplant treatments could be just the thing to boost your self-confidence. If you’re looking for the best solution to your hair loss, then getting a hair transplantation may be the perfect solution for you. Learn more from the articles below.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the procedure is performed by a reputable surgeon, and you keep to your aftercare treatment, then your hair transplant can last a lifetime.
There are a few things to consider when looking at the cost of a hair transplant. Some factors that influence the cost of your transplant can include the type of treatment, the country you’re getting it in and more.
If you’re looking to save on the cost of your hair transplantation, then it’s highly recommended to get a hair transplant in Turkey. When doing so, you can save up to 70% when compared to doing it locally.
You will first start seeing hair growth after six months, but you will only see your final results around 12 months after your hair transplant.
There are a few different hair transplant treatments you can choose from such as FUE, FUT, DHI and occasionally a combination treatment too. You will need to first see what treatments are offered at the clinic you choose to go to.